The Masters Linen Jackets
Linen Jackets with the left sleeve variation.
Out of stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This is a series of Jackets created for a museum gallery and now they are for you! We’ve designed 2 styles of a jacket. One is a Swing style with a pleat in the back for more room and movement and the other is more fitted.
The jackets are Linen with a Silk sleeve and all are lined in Silk Charmeuse. The buttons are covered in the fabric of the sleeve so each one is different! The Swing jacket hits right at the hips and the fitted is just above the hips.
Here is what’s available:
- Extra Small, Sage Linen, Fitted Style features Vincent Van Gogh ‘s “Irises in the Garden”
- Small, Sage Linen, Swing Style features Claude Monet’s “Water Lilies”
- Medium, Black Linen, Swing Style features Gustav Klimt’s “Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer”
- Large, Black Linen, Swing Style features Vincent Van Gogh’s “The Café Terrace on the Place du Forum”
- Extra Large, Black Linen, Swing Style features, Piere Augeste Renoir’s “Le Moulin di la Galette”
In the “Additional Information” page please list the Jacket you would like us to send!
About By Design Lillian's love of creating with fabric began when she took her first sewing class at the age of 14. Since that time she has honored the craft and sharpened her skills through education, practice, classes from experts, and internships. Now, her focus is developing new lines of clothing at her studio/store front under under the "Lillian by Design" label. She also designs and creates Demi-Couture clothing for individual clients. When designing wearable art, Lillian's goal is to make each piece unique, specifically fitted to the individual. Lillian's shop in Alton, Illinois is an inviting corner of the world where she works, explores ideas, offers internships, sells a wide range of beautiful fashion fabrics, teaches and, of course, sells her clothing creations. Hours Tues - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm • Sat 10:00 am - 2:00 pm 136 Front Street • Alton, Illinois 62002 • 618.433.1400 www.Lillianbydesign.com
|Shipping Weight||2.5 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||15.5 x 10 x 3 in|