We hope that you love your new order from ChicDoor.com. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to return your item and receive your refund. We accept all unworn merchandise with the original tags attached within 14 days from the day you have received your package.
How long do returns and refunds take to process?
Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 5-7 business days. You will be notified via email at the email address listed on your account when your order was placed. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us (typically 1-5 business days). Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
What can I not return?
- Returns received after 14 days of the original order receipt date.
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition.
- Intimates including shapewear, bras, undies, tights, socks, final sale items.
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox — please place the shoebox inside a larger packing box.
- Free gifts.
Please follow the directions below to start the return process.
- Log in to ChicDoor by clicking on “My Account”, find your order, then click “Return” to get started.
- Use the drop down to select a reason for your return.
- You will see a RMA # on the confirmation page. Locate your original packing slip as it contains your return label. Cut it out and place it on your return box. Fill in the blank space with the RMA # provided.
- Take to a USPS location and Ship back.
- Upon receiving your package, we will refund the full amount (less any applicable shipping charges) to your original form of payment within 5-7 business days.